A Survey on the Chinese Language Placement Test in China
Keywords:Placement test, survey, design, administration.
Placement test is the starting point of any
language teaching programs, and it is the
foundation of learner-centered teaching.
However, very few researches on placement
tests have been done in this field, and the
general situation of these tests in China are
rarely known to the researchers. Therefore, this
paper investigates the problems in the
placement test of teaching Chinese as foreign
language by the approach of questionnaire,
intending to draw attention from various
language teaching institution and attract more
researchers to conduct in-depth further
researches in this field.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2017 Luo Lian
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Sinología Hispánica. China Studies Review considers all manuscripts on the strict condition that:
- The authors assign the exploitation rights (reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation) of the work accepted for publication to the University of León on a non-exclusive basis. Authors can establish, on their own, additional agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (for example, placing it in an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), always acknowledging the initial publication. in this magazine.
- The manuscript is your own original work and does not duplicate any other previously published work, including your own previously published work.
- The manuscript is not currently under consideration or peer review, nor accepted for publication, nor in press, nor published elsewhere.
- The manuscript contains nothing that is abusive, defamatory, libellous, obscene, fraudulent, or illegal.
- Please note that Sinologia Hispanica uses Turnitin software to screen manuscripts for unoriginal material. By submitting your manuscript to Sinologia Hispanica you are agreeing to any necessary originality checks your manuscript may have to undergo during the peer-review and production processes. Any author who fails to adhere to the above conditions will be rejected.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to electronically disseminate the pre-printed versions (version before being evaluated) and / or post-printing (version evaluated and accepted for publication) of their works before publication, since it favors their circulation and dissemination more early and with it, a possible increase in its citation and reach among the academic community.
Sinologia Hispanica is under an international license Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 4.0. You can read more about this license in an informative version and legal text.