Experience the Truth According to Heart: An Analysis of Kien Minagawa’s Reflection Sixth in the Abstract of Inquiry and Study
Keywords:Kien Minagawa, Abstract of Inquiry and Study, Reflection, Learning for Oneself.
Kien Minagawa is a Sinologist in Japanese Tokchon middle age. Abstract of Inquiry and Study is the learning principal of Kien Minagawa, which containing Six Clauses and Thirty Subclauses. Reflection is the last step of Six Clauses, and it is not only the end and summary of the article, but also the beginning of learning. Reflection contains three stages: observing, thinking and practise, which depend on each other. The three stages of Reflection are the study of the subtle relationship between knowledge and practice, and also the learning for oneself.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2018 Shen Heng
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Sinología Hispánica. China Studies Review considers all manuscripts on the strict condition that:
- The authors assign the exploitation rights (reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation) of the work accepted for publication to the University of León on a non-exclusive basis. Authors can establish, on their own, additional agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (for example, placing it in an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), always acknowledging the initial publication. in this magazine.
- The manuscript is your own original work and does not duplicate any other previously published work, including your own previously published work.
- The manuscript is not currently under consideration or peer review, nor accepted for publication, nor in press, nor published elsewhere.
- The manuscript contains nothing that is abusive, defamatory, libellous, obscene, fraudulent, or illegal.
- Please note that Sinologia Hispanica uses Turnitin software to screen manuscripts for unoriginal material. By submitting your manuscript to Sinologia Hispanica you are agreeing to any necessary originality checks your manuscript may have to undergo during the peer-review and production processes. Any author who fails to adhere to the above conditions will be rejected.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to electronically disseminate the pre-printed versions (version before being evaluated) and / or post-printing (version evaluated and accepted for publication) of their works before publication, since it favors their circulation and dissemination more early and with it, a possible increase in its citation and reach among the academic community.