中国话语原则 = Principles of Chinese Communication
Keywords:文化；话语；权力；交际；策略； 关系 Culture, discourse, communication, power, strategies, relation.
The changed and changing China is attracting
increasing attention from diverse disciplinary
perspectives but a comprehensive,
culturally-conscious and so fair understanding
has been hard to come by. In this first
contribution for the Spanish-speaking community,
I outline an account of the general principles
underlying contemporary Chinese communication
with a view to fostering intercultural dialogue.
These take the form of concepts, rules, values,
strategies, and historical and cultural relations
specific to or characteristic of Chinese discourse.
In the process, implications are drawn for
correcting universalistic, a-cultural and
a-historical conceptions of human communication
and for guiding Chinese communication research, education and practice.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2017 Shi Xu
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Sinología Hispánica. China Studies Review considers all manuscripts on the strict condition that:
- The authors assign the exploitation rights (reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation) of the work accepted for publication to the University of León on a non-exclusive basis. Authors can establish, on their own, additional agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (for example, placing it in an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), always acknowledging the initial publication. in this magazine.
- The manuscript is your own original work and does not duplicate any other previously published work, including your own previously published work.
- The manuscript is not currently under consideration or peer review, nor accepted for publication, nor in press, nor published elsewhere.
- The manuscript contains nothing that is abusive, defamatory, libellous, obscene, fraudulent, or illegal.
- Please note that Sinologia Hispanica uses Turnitin software to screen manuscripts for unoriginal material. By submitting your manuscript to Sinologia Hispanica you are agreeing to any necessary originality checks your manuscript may have to undergo during the peer-review and production processes. Any author who fails to adhere to the above conditions will be rejected.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to electronically disseminate the pre-printed versions (version before being evaluated) and / or post-printing (version evaluated and accepted for publication) of their works before publication, since it favors their circulation and dissemination more early and with it, a possible increase in its citation and reach among the academic community.