基于文化话语的中国-东盟贸 易关系建构 = Construction of China ASEAN Business Relationship under the Framework of Cultural Discourse
Keywords:文化话语；中国-东盟；贸易话语；话语和谐 cultural discourse, China-ASEAN, business discourse, discourse harmony.
Framed upon the Cultural Discourse Studies,
the present literature focuses on the analysis of
discourse content and discourse topic, firstly
investigating the harmonious business
cooperation of China-ASEAN from both the
perspective of ASEAN (Singapore) and China is
found that the bilateral business relationship is
mainly characterized by harmoniousness and
cooperation, but ASEAN countries make more
use of competitive speech acts. It is claimed
that Chinese government and industries have to
flexibly employ the pragmatic principle of gui he
shang zhong (Valuing Harmony and Esteeming
Mean), wisely plan discourse organization, and
seek in-depth business development in the mixture context of discourse harmony and
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2017 Yuan Zhoumin
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Sinología Hispánica. China Studies Review considers all manuscripts on the strict condition that:
- The authors assign the exploitation rights (reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation) of the work accepted for publication to the University of León on a non-exclusive basis. Authors can establish, on their own, additional agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (for example, placing it in an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), always acknowledging the initial publication. in this magazine.
- The manuscript is your own original work and does not duplicate any other previously published work, including your own previously published work.
- The manuscript is not currently under consideration or peer review, nor accepted for publication, nor in press, nor published elsewhere.
- The manuscript contains nothing that is abusive, defamatory, libellous, obscene, fraudulent, or illegal.
- Please note that Sinologia Hispanica uses Turnitin software to screen manuscripts for unoriginal material. By submitting your manuscript to Sinologia Hispanica you are agreeing to any necessary originality checks your manuscript may have to undergo during the peer-review and production processes. Any author who fails to adhere to the above conditions will be rejected.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to electronically disseminate the pre-printed versions (version before being evaluated) and / or post-printing (version evaluated and accepted for publication) of their works before publication, since it favors their circulation and dissemination more early and with it, a possible increase in its citation and reach among the academic community.
Sinologia Hispanica is under an international license Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 4.0. You can read more about this license in an informative version and legal text.