当代中国政治话语中和 谐文化因子解读 = Interpretation on the Cultural Factors of Harmony in Contemporary Chinese Political Discourses
Keywords:政治话语；和谐内涵；文化价值；中 国梦 political discourse, the connotation of harmony, cultural values, China’ Dream.
The contemporary Chinese political
discourse, with Chinese cultural values as its
foundation, demonstrates such discursive ideas
as ‘people foremost’, ‘harmony within diversity’,
‘co-existence between morals and law’,
‘China’s Dream’, and so on and so forth. This
paper makes an interpretation of these
harmonious cultural factors by exploring the
historical origins as well as cultural connotation,
trying to seek its universal values for further
promotion of the harmonious construction of
global cultural diversity.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2017 Liu Helin
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Sinología Hispánica. China Studies Review considers all manuscripts on the strict condition that:
- The authors assign the exploitation rights (reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation) of the work accepted for publication to the University of León on a non-exclusive basis. Authors can establish, on their own, additional agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (for example, placing it in an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), always acknowledging the initial publication. in this magazine.
- The manuscript is your own original work and does not duplicate any other previously published work, including your own previously published work.
- The manuscript is not currently under consideration or peer review, nor accepted for publication, nor in press, nor published elsewhere.
- The manuscript contains nothing that is abusive, defamatory, libellous, obscene, fraudulent, or illegal.
- Please note that Sinologia Hispanica uses Turnitin software to screen manuscripts for unoriginal material. By submitting your manuscript to Sinologia Hispanica you are agreeing to any necessary originality checks your manuscript may have to undergo during the peer-review and production processes. Any author who fails to adhere to the above conditions will be rejected.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to electronically disseminate the pre-printed versions (version before being evaluated) and / or post-printing (version evaluated and accepted for publication) of their works before publication, since it favors their circulation and dissemination more early and with it, a possible increase in its citation and reach among the academic community.