留学生汉语体标记混用现象考 察及其特点分析 = The Features of Overseas Students’ Combined Use of Aspect Markers
Keywords:体标记混用；分布不平衡性；阶段变 异性；语际迁移性；普遍倾向性 combined use of aspect markers, unbalanced distribution, difference of phrases, inter-language transference, universal tendency
Base on the theory of second language
acquisition, this study aims at investigating the
overseas students’ combined use of aspect
markers, discipline and features of acquiring
Chinese aspect markers through observing the
corpus of inter-language. The relevant causes
have been analyzed from the aspects of the
unbalance of distribution, variation of phrases
and transference of inter languages, so as to
provide a beneficial help for teaching Chinese
as a second language.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2017 Chen Chen
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Sinología Hispánica. China Studies Review considers all manuscripts on the strict condition that:
- The authors assign the exploitation rights (reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation) of the work accepted for publication to the University of León on a non-exclusive basis. Authors can establish, on their own, additional agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (for example, placing it in an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), always acknowledging the initial publication. in this magazine.
- The manuscript is your own original work and does not duplicate any other previously published work, including your own previously published work.
- The manuscript is not currently under consideration or peer review, nor accepted for publication, nor in press, nor published elsewhere.
- The manuscript contains nothing that is abusive, defamatory, libellous, obscene, fraudulent, or illegal.
- Please note that Sinologia Hispanica uses Turnitin software to screen manuscripts for unoriginal material. By submitting your manuscript to Sinologia Hispanica you are agreeing to any necessary originality checks your manuscript may have to undergo during the peer-review and production processes. Any author who fails to adhere to the above conditions will be rejected.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to electronically disseminate the pre-printed versions (version before being evaluated) and / or post-printing (version evaluated and accepted for publication) of their works before publication, since it favors their circulation and dissemination more early and with it, a possible increase in its citation and reach among the academic community.