西班牙戏剧史和中国戏剧 史的开端特征异同比较 = A Comparative Study of Early Spanish and Chinese Theatre
Keywords:西班牙戏剧； 塞莱斯蒂娜； 中国 戏剧； 诸宫调； 平行比较； 异同特征 Spanish theatre, La Celestina, Chinese Theatre, Zhu Gong Diao, Parallel comparison, Similarities and differences
The paper investigates early stage of
Spanish theatre, from its origins to the period of
the Catholic Monarchs, where La Celestina
appears is analyzed. Meanwhile the initiation
and evolution of Chinese theatre are presented.
Through parallel analysis of the early Spanish
theatre and the early Chinese theatre, the
article aims to find the similarities and
differences between both sides. The
comparison will help to gain a broader
understanding of the historical and thematic
features of the Spanish and Chinese dramas
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2017 Yang Xiao
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Sinología Hispánica. China Studies Review considers all manuscripts on the strict condition that:
- The authors assign the exploitation rights (reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation) of the work accepted for publication to the University of León on a non-exclusive basis. Authors can establish, on their own, additional agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (for example, placing it in an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), always acknowledging the initial publication. in this magazine.
- The manuscript is your own original work and does not duplicate any other previously published work, including your own previously published work.
- The manuscript is not currently under consideration or peer review, nor accepted for publication, nor in press, nor published elsewhere.
- The manuscript contains nothing that is abusive, defamatory, libellous, obscene, fraudulent, or illegal.
- Please note that Sinologia Hispanica uses Turnitin software to screen manuscripts for unoriginal material. By submitting your manuscript to Sinologia Hispanica you are agreeing to any necessary originality checks your manuscript may have to undergo during the peer-review and production processes. Any author who fails to adhere to the above conditions will be rejected.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to electronically disseminate the pre-printed versions (version before being evaluated) and / or post-printing (version evaluated and accepted for publication) of their works before publication, since it favors their circulation and dissemination more early and with it, a possible increase in its citation and reach among the academic community.