Organization Structure, Operation Mode and Management Mechanism in Confucius Institute of Barcelona
Keywords:Confucius Institute, Confucius Institute of Barcelona, organizational system, operation mode, operation mechanism.
Focusing on the organizational system,
operation mode and mechanism of Confucius
Institute of Barcelona, this paper explores the
successful experience, current problems and
solutions of Confucius Institute of Barcelona.
This study involves the issues of administration,
Chinese language teaching, cultural activity,
relations and integration with the local
government, aiming at summarizing the
successful experience of Confucius Institute of
Barcelona in order to provide reference for the
construction of Confucius Institutes, especially
the ones in Spanish-speaking countries and
further spreading the Chinese language and
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2017 Gao Bo, Chang An, Chang Shiru
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Sinología Hispánica. China Studies Review considers all manuscripts on the strict condition that:
- The authors assign the exploitation rights (reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation) of the work accepted for publication to the University of León on a non-exclusive basis. Authors can establish, on their own, additional agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (for example, placing it in an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), always acknowledging the initial publication. in this magazine.
- The manuscript is your own original work and does not duplicate any other previously published work, including your own previously published work.
- The manuscript is not currently under consideration or peer review, nor accepted for publication, nor in press, nor published elsewhere.
- The manuscript contains nothing that is abusive, defamatory, libellous, obscene, fraudulent, or illegal.
- Please note that Sinologia Hispanica uses Turnitin software to screen manuscripts for unoriginal material. By submitting your manuscript to Sinologia Hispanica you are agreeing to any necessary originality checks your manuscript may have to undergo during the peer-review and production processes. Any author who fails to adhere to the above conditions will be rejected.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to electronically disseminate the pre-printed versions (version before being evaluated) and / or post-printing (version evaluated and accepted for publication) of their works before publication, since it favors their circulation and dissemination more early and with it, a possible increase in its citation and reach among the academic community.