A Study of Discourse System of National Image Construction
Keywords:national image, construction, discourse, discourse system, core characteristics.
The construction of discourse is
indispensable to the construction of national
image to a large extent, particularly a set of
discourse built from various perspectives. It
must pertain to the real fact of the country and
to the needs of her future development. More
importantly, it must be effective. Considering
the characteristics of the national image and its
construction discourse, the discourse system of
our country’s national image needs, first of all,
to have a good treatment of the core
characteristics of our country’s national image;
meanwhile, it also needs to have a good
handling of the basic characteristics of our
country’s national image. Specifically speaking,
it is necessary to take in account of factors like
ethnicity, culture, politics, space-time and
cognition of national image discourse for one
thing; it is also necessary to take into account
such factors as stability, multi-dimension,
inheritance and creation, and the crisis
coordination of national image discourse for
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2017 Liang Xiaobo, Tan Juling
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Sinología Hispánica. China Studies Review considers all manuscripts on the strict condition that:
- The authors assign the exploitation rights (reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation) of the work accepted for publication to the University of León on a non-exclusive basis. Authors can establish, on their own, additional agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (for example, placing it in an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), always acknowledging the initial publication. in this magazine.
- The manuscript is your own original work and does not duplicate any other previously published work, including your own previously published work.
- The manuscript is not currently under consideration or peer review, nor accepted for publication, nor in press, nor published elsewhere.
- The manuscript contains nothing that is abusive, defamatory, libellous, obscene, fraudulent, or illegal.
- Please note that Sinologia Hispanica uses Turnitin software to screen manuscripts for unoriginal material. By submitting your manuscript to Sinologia Hispanica you are agreeing to any necessary originality checks your manuscript may have to undergo during the peer-review and production processes. Any author who fails to adhere to the above conditions will be rejected.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to electronically disseminate the pre-printed versions (version before being evaluated) and / or post-printing (version evaluated and accepted for publication) of their works before publication, since it favors their circulation and dissemination more early and with it, a possible increase in its citation and reach among the academic community.