Affinity and Influence of Federico García Lorca on the Poetry of Dai Wangshu
Keywords:Federico García Lorca, Dai Wangshu, affinity, influence, the creation of national defense.
AbstractAs one of the most representative modern poets in China, Dai Wangshu not only contributs a lot to the development of the modern Chinese poetry, but also plays an important role in introducing western poetics to China. Dai’s translation of western poetry has a profound influence on his poetic creation. Dai, throughout his poetic career, was at first influenced by the French romanticism, then was fascinated by the French symbolism and post-symbolism. The years of Disaster, a collection of poems in his later years, however, demonstrates an inclination to the Spanish modernist poetry, especially to the poems of Federico García Lorca, one of the most representative poets of the Generation of 27. This paper focuses on analyzing the characteristics of the works of these two poets, Dai Wangshu and Lorca, and is intended to make a comparative study of the affinities and similarities in their poetic beliefs and practice and the Lorca’s deep influences on Dai’s poetic creation, thus filling the blank in this field.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2019 Song Jiajing
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Sinología Hispánica. China Studies Review considers all manuscripts on the strict condition that:
- The authors assign the exploitation rights (reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation) of the work accepted for publication to the University of León on a non-exclusive basis. Authors can establish, on their own, additional agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (for example, placing it in an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), always acknowledging the initial publication. in this magazine.
- The manuscript is your own original work and does not duplicate any other previously published work, including your own previously published work.
- The manuscript is not currently under consideration or peer review, nor accepted for publication, nor in press, nor published elsewhere.
- The manuscript contains nothing that is abusive, defamatory, libellous, obscene, fraudulent, or illegal.
- Please note that Sinologia Hispanica uses Turnitin software to screen manuscripts for unoriginal material. By submitting your manuscript to Sinologia Hispanica you are agreeing to any necessary originality checks your manuscript may have to undergo during the peer-review and production processes. Any author who fails to adhere to the above conditions will be rejected.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to electronically disseminate the pre-printed versions (version before being evaluated) and / or post-printing (version evaluated and accepted for publication) of their works before publication, since it favors their circulation and dissemination more early and with it, a possible increase in its citation and reach among the academic community.