Coming through the History: the Revival and Challenge of Spanish Sinology
Keywords:Spanish sinology, historical development, sinology institutions, sinologists, characteristics and trend.
AbstractTraditional sinology in Spain is facing the contemporary transition of academic research.
It has become an important phenomena and trend in the research of humanities studies, which
contains and assimilates contemporary China studies. Starting from the historical origin of Spanish
sinology, this article summarizes the development of sinology in contemporary Spain, and analyzes the
characteristics and trends of these disciplines. It is found that new Spanish sinology is reviving in the
form of China studies, which has been extended in more fields of politics, economics, international
relations, sociology and anthropology and so on.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2020 Qiuyang Li, Raúl Ramírez Ruiz
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Sinología Hispánica. China Studies Review considers all manuscripts on the strict condition that:
- The authors assign the exploitation rights (reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation) of the work accepted for publication to the University of León on a non-exclusive basis. Authors can establish, on their own, additional agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (for example, placing it in an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), always acknowledging the initial publication. in this magazine.
- The manuscript is your own original work and does not duplicate any other previously published work, including your own previously published work.
- The manuscript is not currently under consideration or peer review, nor accepted for publication, nor in press, nor published elsewhere.
- The manuscript contains nothing that is abusive, defamatory, libellous, obscene, fraudulent, or illegal.
- Please note that Sinologia Hispanica uses Turnitin software to screen manuscripts for unoriginal material. By submitting your manuscript to Sinologia Hispanica you are agreeing to any necessary originality checks your manuscript may have to undergo during the peer-review and production processes. Any author who fails to adhere to the above conditions will be rejected.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to electronically disseminate the pre-printed versions (version before being evaluated) and / or post-printing (version evaluated and accepted for publication) of their works before publication, since it favors their circulation and dissemination more early and with it, a possible increase in its citation and reach among the academic community.