Cross-border Waters in Asia
Keywords:China, transboundary water, agreements, rivers, basins.
AbstractThe high concentration of transboundary waters in China and the dependence that the riparian countries have on these waters, as well as their economic growth and *the* changes in water cycles due to climate change, make transboundary water management a first order task for the Chinese government. This document analyzes the main transboundary river basins in China and the unresolved problems of transboundary waters. Finally, the agreements, treaties and memoranda in force, which
help to maintain a certain atmosphere of dialogue, to avoid future military confrontations, especially
between countries that are nuclear powers such as China, India and Pakistan.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2020 Huiling Luo Luo
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Sinología Hispánica. China Studies Review considers all manuscripts on the strict condition that:
- The authors assign the exploitation rights (reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation) of the work accepted for publication to the University of León on a non-exclusive basis. Authors can establish, on their own, additional agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (for example, placing it in an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), always acknowledging the initial publication. in this magazine.
- The manuscript is your own original work and does not duplicate any other previously published work, including your own previously published work.
- The manuscript is not currently under consideration or peer review, nor accepted for publication, nor in press, nor published elsewhere.
- The manuscript contains nothing that is abusive, defamatory, libellous, obscene, fraudulent, or illegal.
- Please note that Sinologia Hispanica uses Turnitin software to screen manuscripts for unoriginal material. By submitting your manuscript to Sinologia Hispanica you are agreeing to any necessary originality checks your manuscript may have to undergo during the peer-review and production processes. Any author who fails to adhere to the above conditions will be rejected.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to electronically disseminate the pre-printed versions (version before being evaluated) and / or post-printing (version evaluated and accepted for publication) of their works before publication, since it favors their circulation and dissemination more early and with it, a possible increase in its citation and reach among the academic community.