Teaching Methodology of Specialty Chinese Based on Smart Class: A case study of legal Chinese
Keywords:specialty Chinese, teaching methodology, smart class.
AbstractThrough the analysis of the changes of classrooms and classes of Chinese and the characteristics of the information age, relying on smart classroom and mind map, the author takes the teaching method for legal Chinese as a case, to explore the smart teaching during the stage of specialty Chinese teaching. Moreover, through the study of the characteristics of legal Chinese, this article also discusses the characteristics and difficulties in the preparation of the specialty Chinese textbook with
legal Chinese as an example and the countermeasures for them. In this article, the author introduces
the student language questionnaire, and based on the data analysis of the language questionnaire,
tries to summarize the factors influencing the students' language learning process and the method of
applying the factors to the preparation of the specialty Chinese textbook.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2020 Linlin MA MA
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Sinología Hispánica. China Studies Review considers all manuscripts on the strict condition that:
- The authors assign the exploitation rights (reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation) of the work accepted for publication to the University of León on a non-exclusive basis. Authors can establish, on their own, additional agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (for example, placing it in an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), always acknowledging the initial publication. in this magazine.
- The manuscript is your own original work and does not duplicate any other previously published work, including your own previously published work.
- The manuscript is not currently under consideration or peer review, nor accepted for publication, nor in press, nor published elsewhere.
- The manuscript contains nothing that is abusive, defamatory, libellous, obscene, fraudulent, or illegal.
- Please note that Sinologia Hispanica uses Turnitin software to screen manuscripts for unoriginal material. By submitting your manuscript to Sinologia Hispanica you are agreeing to any necessary originality checks your manuscript may have to undergo during the peer-review and production processes. Any author who fails to adhere to the above conditions will be rejected.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to electronically disseminate the pre-printed versions (version before being evaluated) and / or post-printing (version evaluated and accepted for publication) of their works before publication, since it favors their circulation and dissemination more early and with it, a possible increase in its citation and reach among the academic community.